DREAM STREET has been a successful marketing tool for Ronald McDonald House Charities in building awareness for its services & programs offered throughout the community. Dream Street has raised nearly $50,000 since the beginning of project in 2001. This year will be the final year of the Dream Street Project as RMHC of the Central Valley, Inc will focus its efforts on the Capital Campaign. Goal is to raise $8 million dollars to expand and build and new Ronald McDonald House. Please help us with our expansion by making a donation! Your support will help build a new “home away from home” for families in our community.
Congratulations to our Final 2007 Dream Street Winners!
Easter Playhouse Elizabeth Mello- Atwater, CA ticket #8106
Western Villa Playhouse Kristina Massey- Fresno, CA ticket #11702
Log Cabin Playhouse Suzanne Smith- Visalia, CA ticket #10577
About Dream Street
The project consists of 8×8 custom-built playhouses, all to be raffled off at the Annual Lighting of the House Celebration on December 10, 2007.
- There were 3 playhouses all with different themes:
- The “Log Cabin” donated by Pacific Coast Lumber
- The “Howell House” donated by JN Howell
- The “Country Hide-Away” donated by Rocking Circle &
Ranchos and painted by Robyn Davidian
- Tickets sold at $2 each, with a price break for the purpose of multiple tickets (ticket price $2 each, 6 for $10, 12 for $20, 30 for $50 and 60 for $100)
- All proceeds from Dream Street benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley, Inc.
Special thanks to the Morring Family in Paso Robles, CA for coordinating the building of the playhouses for the past years. We would also like to thank our sponsor: Azteca America KMSG 39